Back From The Grave!
Yeah, so I'll basically stop the top-list that I started way back in [something, something] and resurrect this blog with a completely new concept: Friday music!
Instead of making boring Spotify- or Grooveshark-lists, which every other idiot seems to be doing - I will try and get things back to basic. This is a compilation you'll be able to play whenever you want and you wont have to worry about certain songs magically vanishing just because Spotify, a recordlabel or a band have banned said song(s) and basically fucked you in the face.
This as old-school as it gets when it comes to da world wide web - namely an MP3-compilation, complete with lyrics to all the tracks and a unicorn-lovely cover painting that I most certainly spent 3 minutes putting together in Photoshop. So without further ado - here's the first volume of "Another Week, Another Friday". Guess which day of the week this blog will be updated henceforth? If you said monday, you just won a one-way ticket to Vänersborg.
The first compilation features the following songs:
1. Iron Maiden - Be Quick Or Be Dead (NWOBHM)
2. The Crown - Blitzkrieg Witchcraft (Death/Thrash metal)
3. Candlemass - If I Ever Die (Doom metal, though heavily speeded doom)
4. The Coffinshakers - Dracula Has Risen From The Grave (Vampire/Rockabilly Country...sort of)
5. Testament - Legions Of The Dead (Thrash metal)
6. Rollins Band - Step Back (Hardcore)
7. Morbid Angel - Chapel Of Ghouls (Old-skool death metal)
8. Motörhead - Burner (Heavy metal)
9. Darkthrone - Those Treasures Will Never Befall You (Punk/Crust/Black metal)
10. Coca Carola - Kullkastargränd (Swedish Trallpunk)
Also, please comment if you feel like there's too few songs on each volume, or if you like and/or dislike anything else. Whatevva.
Click here to download!